5405 Market St
Boardman, OH 44512
Any home, regardless of when it was built, its location, or the materials used to build the home, can expose its residents to radon. Many states require that a home’s radon history be disclosed to potential buyers. As a result, radon testing may play an important role in the real estate transaction process. Real estate agents that are better informed on the potential hazards associated with radon as well as mitigation techniques will be able to better guide their clients through the real estate transaction process.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify risks associated with long-term radon exposure.
- Describe ways that radon can infiltrate a house.
- Explain testing measures that can be used to identify the presence of radon in a home.
- Describe the benefits of radon mitigation systems.
- Guide their clients through the real estate transaction process with particular sensitivity to radon.
3.00 Continuing Education Credit Hours
Price: FREE (No Fee)
Having fully met the requirements of the Ohio Division of Real Estate and Professional Licensing, the following course approval has been granted. Provider Approval: RECE.2014001204. Course Approval: Course Approval: L36001312E 19
55 Howard Ave
Austintown, OH 44515